Kristen Harcourt is an emotional intelligence expert, keynote speaker, executive coach and trainer who’s on a mission to humanize work and transform leaders. She interviews progressive CEOs, strategic HR leaders and forward-thinking experts who are passionate about leadership development and creating positive work cultures. You will leave these conversations with fresh ideas, new perspectives, actionable ways to grow as a leader and tons of inspiration ⇢ Learn more at www.kristenharcourt.com
Monday Dec 05, 2022
Monday Dec 05, 2022
Have you ever thought about the brand principles of your favorite brand and how you can apply them in your own life? Brands focus on doing a lot of deep work to find a brand purpose and connect with people. Borrowing brand principles from brands you love and applying them to your life will help you tap into your emotions and connect with who you are and other people.
In this episode of the Inspirational Leadership podcast, I speak with Keka DasGupta, a Professional Speaker, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Trainer, Marketer, and Founder of the Art of Life-ing. Keka believes in moving people from helpless to helpful through a powerful, free currency called: Gratitude. As a 20-year award-winning PR/marketing veteran, Keka has dedicated her entire working life to studying the emotional undercurrents that connect people to people, and people to brands. She runs Gratitude workshops across North America for both students (with an anti-bullying focus) and corporate audiences (with a focus on building happy corporate cultures).
Listen in to learn the power of quiet leadership in transforming individual employees, workplaces, cultures, and brands holistically. You will also learn how to help your people believe in themselves unconditionally so they can bring out the best in themselves.
- How giving ourselves permission to be our own advocate changes everything in our lives.
- The importance of allowing yourself to feel all the emotions and show up authentically.
- The power of quiet leadership in transforming workplaces, cultures, and brands holistically.
- How as a leader you can help your people believe in themselves unconditionally.
- ‘If we start with ourselves and give ourselves permission to be our own advocate, it changes everything.”- Keka [7:40]
- “Quiet leadership is not just for introverts and not just for extroverts; it is a way of being.”- Keka [29:07]
- “The most successful CEOs are the ones who see potential in their people before those people even see it for themselves, and then they help them rise to that occasion.”- Keka [33:45]
⇢ Get full show notes and more information here: https://bit.ly/KekaDasGupta
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.